The Chi Chi drink is a spin on the Piña Colada with vodka that’s just as tasty as the classic! It’s quick to blend up this tropical drink.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) vodka
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) cream of coconut*
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) pineapple juice
- For the garnish: cocktail cherry, pineapple slice
- Blend pineapple and ice until chunky. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve garnished with a cocktail cherry and drink umbrellas, if desired.
*Cream of coconut is a special coconut product made for sweetening drinks, whereas coconut cream is unsweetened (read more at Cream of Coconut vs Coconut Cream). Don’t buy coconut cream or the drink will not taste sweetened! If you make this misstep and want to save your drink, you can add simple syrup to taste.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Chi chi drink, Piña Colada vodka