A vodka gimlet is a variation on the classic gin gimlet with a smoother flavor! It’s got just three ingredients: vodka, lime and syrup.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1/4 ounce (1/2 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- For the garnish: lime wedge or wheel
- Add vodka, lime juice, and syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into a coupe or martini glass and top with a splash of soda water, if desired. Garnish with a lime wedge or wheel and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Vodka gimlet