The strawberry mojito is fresh and minty, with a sweet berry flavor! Fresh berries take this classic cocktail to a whole new level.
- 6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 3 ripe strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces* white rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup or maple syrup
- 4 ounces soda water
- Slice the 3 strawberries in half. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves. Add the strawberries and muddle again. Add the rum, lime juice and simple syrup and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Place ice into a glass, and strain in the liquid. Top off the glass with soda water. Garnish with additional mint leaves and sliced strawberries.
- Pitcher variation: Muddle 1 pint strawberries (24 berries). Then add to this Mojito Pitcher recipe, and garnish with additional sliced strawberries.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Strawberry mojito, Strawberry mojito recipe