This strawberry margarita is cool, icy, tangy, and so refreshing! This fruity spin on the classic cocktail is an easy alcoholic drink using frozen berries.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) tequila*
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) Cointreau
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole strawberries (fresh work too!)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup, agave syrup, or maple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of two glasses. Dip the edge of each rim into a plate of salt (or for a festive look, use our Margarita Salt).
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until fully combined: you can blend until it’s an icy texture, or keep blending for a minute or so until it’s more liquid. Taste and add additional sweetener if desired. Pour into the glasses and serve.
*Easily doubles for 4 drinks (or triples, based on the size of your blender).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Strawberry cocktails