An ultra healthy vegetable-filled snack or side, this roasted cauliflower is bursting with flavors like lemon, garlic, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Mince the garlic. Zest 1 lemon.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, garlic, and lemon zest with the cumin, coriander, paprika, red pepper flakes, olive oil, kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper. Stir to coat evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cauliflower onto the sheet. Bake until tender, about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, squeeze over fresh lemon juice and if desired, add additional kosher salt to taste. Serve warm.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: roasted cauliflower, how to roast cauliflower