The Sloe Gin Fizz is the most classic of all cocktails with this sweet and fruity red liqueur! This fizzy drink is sweet tart and frothy, and highlights the best of sloe gin.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) sloe gin
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1 egg white, optional*
- Soda water
- Place the sloe gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds until cold.
- Strain the drink into a ice-filled highball glass and top with a splash of soda water; the egg white foam forms on top. If desired, garnish with a lemon wedge. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Sloe Gin Cocktails