This main dish healthy potato salad features roasted sweet potatoes, hard boiled eggs and a tasty honey mustard vinaigrette.
- Hard boil the eggs, according to the Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs or Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs methods.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into bite-sized chunks (do not peel). In a bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil, kosher salt, and lots of fresh ground pepper. Place the potatoes in the oven and roast until tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Thinly slice the red onion and rinse the slices under cold water a few times to remove the bite. Slice the eggs into quarters
- Make the Simply Amazing Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
- To serve, place the greens in a bowl. Top with warm potatoes, red onions, hard-boiled eggs, and dressing.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Salad, Hard Boiled Egg Recipes, Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Potato Recipes, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Healthy Dinner,