The Pisco sour is one of the great classic cocktails! The magic meld of pisco and lime in this Peruvian drink gives it a flavor that’s like none other.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) pisco
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- For the garnish: 3 dashes bitters
- Add the pisco, lime juice, simple syrup and egg white to a cocktail shaker without ice. Shake for 15 seconds.
- Add the ice to the cocktail shaker. Shake again for 30 seconds.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass; the foam will collect at the top. Garnish with bitters on the foam.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Pisco sour, How to make a Pisco sour