The pineapple daiquiri is a frosty tropical rum drink that’s easy to blend up at home! Frozen fruit and white rum make the best icy cocktail.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple cubes
- 4 ounces (½ cup) white rum
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) lime juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) simple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- For the garnish: pineapple chunk or lime wheel, cocktail cherry (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately, garnished with a pineapple chunk or lime wheel and cocktail cherry if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Pineapple daiquiri