Combine tequila and grapefruit and you’ve got the classic Mexican paloma cocktail! Here’s how to make this tangy and refreshing drink.
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) tequila blanco
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) maple syrup or simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) soda water
- Flaky sea salt & grapefruit wedge, for the garnish
- Cut a notch in the grapefruit wedge, then run the grapefruit around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt.
- To the glass, add the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, syrup and stir until combined.
- Fill the glass with ice (clear ice if you want to get fancy!). Top with soda water and serve!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktail
Keywords: Paloma, Paloma Drink, Paloma Cocktail