Combine tequila and grapefruit and you’ve got the classic Mexican paloma cocktail! Here’s how to make this tangy and refreshing drink.
- 2 ounces* tequila blanco
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces** fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce soda water
- Flaky sea salt & grapefruit wedge, for the garnish
- Cut a notch in the grapefruit wedge, then run the grapefruit around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt.
- To the glass, add the tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup and stir until combined.
- Fill the glass with ice (clear ice if you want to get fancy!). Top with soda water and serve!
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons.
**Or, substitute 4 ounces grapefruit soda for the grapefruit juice, simple syrup and soda water.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktail
Keywords: Paloma, Paloma Drink, Paloma Cocktail