The Painkiller cocktail is like a piña colada…but better! This tropical pineapple drink features aged rum, cream of coconut and orange.
- 2 1/2 ounces* aged rum (Pusser’s Rum is traditional)
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce cream of coconut (not coconut cream! here’s why.)
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: grated nutmeg, cocktail cherry
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Stain into an ice-filled highball or hurricane glass. Garnish with fresh grated nutmeg and a cocktail cherry.
*To convert to tablespoons, multiply the ounces by 2 (1/2 ounce = 1 tablespoon).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Painkiller cocktail