This mango mojito recipe is a fruity spin on the classic! Its tangy, tropical flavor makes the cocktail absolutely irresistible.
- 6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 2 ounces* mango nectar
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 to 4 ounces soda water
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves. Add the mango nectar, rum, lime juice and simple syrup and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into an ice-filled glass. Top off the glass with soda water. If desired, garnish with more mint and a lime wheel.
- Pitcher variation (8 servings): Add 2 cups mango nectar to this Mojito Pitcher recipe, and garnish with mint and lime wedges.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Mango mojito, mango mojito recipe