Looking for how to grill cauliflower? It requires a 5-minute steam before grilling, then throw it on the grill for 8 minutes until it’s tender and charred!
- Heat grill to medium high (375 degrees Farenheit).
- Cut the cauliflower into large florets.
- Place the florets in pan with 1 1/2 cups water and heat to high until bubbling. Reduce the heat to medium and cover; steam for 5 minutes until the water cooks out and the cauliflower is slightly tender when pierced with a fork.
- Place the steamed cauliflower on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a generous amount of salt and pepper. (Or if you want to do BBQ sauce: skip the olive oil: sprinkle it with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Then use a brush to paint the BBQ sauce on both sides of each floret.)
- Place the cauliflower on the grill and cook until tender and blackened, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the cauliflower from the grill and place it back on the tray. Taste and add additional salt if necessary. (Or if using BBQ sauce, use the same brush to brush each side of the florets with another coat of BBQ sauce.) Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: How to grill cauliflower