Greek salmon salad is a healthy dinner that’s full of fresh Mediterranean flavor! This easy meal is simple and satisfying.
- 1 recipe Salmon Bites
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped into rough chunks
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (or peeled, de-seeded and chopped for a standard cucumber)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 to 4 ounces high quality feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- Prepare the Salmon Bites by completing Steps 1-3.
- Chop the tomatoes, red onion and cucumber as noted above.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, red onion, and cucumbers with the baby arugula, capers, Kalamata olives, feta cheese crumbles (saving out a few for garnish), olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, and salt. Gently mix to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Cook the Salmon Bites by completing Steps 4-5.
- To serve, divide the salad between 4 plates, then top with the salmon bites. Garnish with additional feta cheese and serve. (If making in advance, prepare the salmon bites and refrigerate. Chop the cucumber and red onion in advance and store refrigerated; add the tomatoes, arugula and dressing directly before serving.)
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Broiled
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Greek salmon salad, salmon gree