Looking for the best gin cocktail recipe? Try a refreshing Gin Fizz: it’s sweet, tangy, and has a frothy egg white foam topping.
- 1/2 cup gin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or simple syrup)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 egg white (or for vegan, substitute 2 tablespoons aquafaba*)
- 1/4 cup soda water
- Place the gin, maple syrup, lemon juice, and egg white in a cocktail shaker. Fill the shaker with ice and shake.
- Pour the drink into two glasses and top with the soda water, which forms the egg white foam on top. Serve immediately.
*Aquafaba is the liquid from a can of chickpeas.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gin fizz, Gin fizz cocktail, Gin fizz ingredients, How to make a gin fizz, Gin egg white cocktail