This garlic herb white bean dip is a delicious and healthy dip recipe that everyone will love! It’s a unique alternative to hummus.
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1/2 cup packed fresh herbs (basil, thyme, oregano, chives, a small amount of rosemary leaves)
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To serve: carrots, celery, veggies, crackers, bread, pita, pita chips, homemade crackers, or crostini
- Peel the garlic. Remove any tough stems from the herbs; measure out 1/2 cup (remember with rosemary, a little goes a long way). Drain and rinse the white beans.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add garlic and herbs and process until finely chopped.
- Add the white beans, olive oil, white wine vinegar, kosher salt, and black pepper. Process until smooth, scraping down the bowl as necessary. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: White Bean Dip, Healthy Dip Recipe, Healthy Snack Recipe, Party Appetizers, Party Appetizer Recipe, Dip Recipe, Vegan, Vegetarian, Vegan Appetizers