Here’s how to make the best egg salad you’ll have! It’s ultra creamy and full of fresh flavor, with the perfect ratios of ingredients. Bookmark this one!
- 8 eggs
- 1 green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or basil)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Hard boil the eggs, according to Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs or Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs.
- When the eggs are cooked and cooled, peel them and chop them roughly.
- Thinly slice the green onions. Chop the fresh dill or basil.
- In a bowl, stir together all ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Tastes best freshly made, or refrigerate for up to 3 to 5 days; after refrigerating taste and add a little salt and/or mustard to refresh the flavors.
*For dairy free, substitute mayonnaise.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Egg Salad, Best Egg Salad, How to make egg salad