The best way to cook cauliflower? Baked in the oven! This roasted cauliflower recipe makes it taste so irresistibly good, you can’t stop eating it.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (2 pounds or about 6 to 7 heaping cups florets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, optional (and/or shredded Parmesan cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
- Clean and chop the cauliflower into medium florets. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the olive oil and kosher salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned and crispy at the edges, stirring once.
- When the cauliflower is done, remove the pan from the oven. Grate the garlic and lemon zest onto the pan and use a spoon to gently toss it all together (separating any grated garlic that clumps together). Taste and if the flavor doesn’t pop, a few more pinches kosher salt. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetables
Keywords: Roasted cauliflower, How to roast cauliflower