The cranberry mimosa is tart and bubbly with a vibrant red color! The combo of orange and cranberry makes an ideal brunch drink for parties.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) unsweetened cranberry juice, chilled if possible*
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) orange juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Prosecco
- For the garnish: orange or blood orange slice, lime slice, or whole cranberries
- Add the cranberry juice and orange juice to a champagne flute.
- Tilt the champagne flute and pour in the champagne or Prosecco. Garnish with an orange slice or lime slice.
*If you like very sweet drinks, you could add a touch of simple syrup or use sweetened cranberry juice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Cranberry mimosa