This iced coffee soda is the most refreshing way to caffeinate! Add bubbles to cold brew for uniquely delicious carbonated coffee.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) cold brew coffee or cooled espresso
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or simple syrup
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) soda water
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- Add the coffee to an iced-filled glass. If desired, add maple syrup or simple syrup.
- Add soda water and stir gently to combine. (Step it up: Add cold foam for a foamy topping!)
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Coffee soda