Here’s how to make a Black Russian! This coffee-flavored vodka cocktail is perfect for after dinner drinks or an afternoon pick-me-up.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Kahlua*
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- For the garnish: cocktail cherry (optional)
- Add the vodka and Kahlua to a mixing glass and fill with it ice. Stir until cold.
- Strain the drink into an ice filled lowball glass. Garnish with a cocktail cherry.
*Make it a White Russian by adding 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) heavy cream.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Black Russian, How to make a Black Russian