Stuck in a snack or breakfast rut? Try almond butter toast, topped with berries and a drizzle of maple syrup — even homemade almond butter if there’s time!
- 1 slice artisan bread or Homemade Bread
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter (or any nut butter: peanut butter, cashew butter or nut butter)
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon local honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Other optional toppings:
- If desired, make the almond butter using our Homemade Almond Butter recipe.
- Toast a thick slice of artisan bread.
- Hull and thinly slice the strawberries.
- When the toast is done, spread liberally with almond butter, drizzle with honey or maple syrup, and top with strawberry slices. Add additional toppings as necessary.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Toasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Almond butter toast, How to make almond butter, Fancy toast, Breakfast Ideas, Vegan Breakfast Ideas