Here’s how to make a White Russian! This classic cocktail recipe starring vodka and Kahlua hits the spot anytime and in any season.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) heavy cream
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the vodka and Kahlua to a low ball glass. Fill it with ice.
- Top with the cream. Stir until cold (or stir just a bit to get the swirl effect).
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: White Russian, How to make a White Russian