This zingy white BBQ sauce hails from Alabama and tastes incredible on just about anything! It’s creamy and savory, with a little heat.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (vegan as desired)*
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne
- Stir all ingredients together. Store in a sealed jar for up to 3 months.
*Easy to double as needed to make more for storing.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Southern
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: White BBQ sauce, White barbecue sauce