The Whiskey Ginger is an easy cocktail that’s so refreshing! Whiskey and ginger ale is a classic combination: use any type you have on hand.
- 2 ounces rye whiskey (or bourbon or Irish whiskey)
- 3 ounces ginger ale (4 ounces for more ginger taste)
- 1 lime wedge
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the whiskey and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the ginger ale. Squeeze in the juice from the lime wedge and serve. Garnish with additional lime wedges or wheels
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Whiskey ginger, whiskey and ginger ale