Looking for a summer cocktail? This watermelon vodka drink is ultra refreshing, featuring sweet watermelon, tangy lime, and vodka.
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, enough for 1 cup juice, plus more for small watermelon wedge garnishes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (or simple syrup)
- Add the watermelon cubes to a blender and blend until a juice forms. Then pour the juice through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container. Measure out 1 cup of the juice.
- In cocktail shaker, add all ingredients and stir to combine. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Garnish with small watermelon wedges.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Watermelon vodka drink, Watermelon vodka cocktail, Watermelon cocktail