Why have a Moscow mule or Kentucky mule when you can have a…watermelon mule? This unique spin on the classic cocktail is light and refreshing.
- 1/3 cup watermelon juice (see Step 1)
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus a lime slice for serving
- 1/3 cup ginger beer
- Make the watermelon juice: To make 1 cup watermelon juice, add 2 cups cubed watermelon to a blender and blend until a juice forms. Then pour the juice through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container. This will make enough for 3 drinks, so multiply as desired!
- In a copper mug or glass, pour in the watermelon juice, vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime slice. Serve immediately.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Watermelon mule, Moscow mule, Mule cocktail, Watermelon drink