Looking for a refreshing drink that takes just a few minutes to make? This watermelon cucumber juice is easy to make in a blender and so tasty!
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon, chilled, plus more for small watermelon wedge garnishes
- 1/2 cup roughly sliced cucumber, plus more for garnish
- Add the watermelon and cucumber to a blender and blend until a juice forms.
- Pour the juice through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with watermelon wedges and/or cucumber slices.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: Watermelon cucumber juice, watermelon juice, healthy drink, healthy juice