Want a signature drink that’s non alcoholic, too? This virgin piña colada recipe is a perfect mocktail for entertaining.
- 1 pound / 3 heaping cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 15-ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Drink umbrellas, for serving
- Blend all ingredients together. Taste and adjust the sweetness as desired.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a drink umbrella (required!).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Frozen
Keywords: Virgin Piña Colada Recipe, Non Alcoholic Piña Colada