This virgin margarita recipe tastes as good as the real thing! This non-alcoholic mocktail is irresistibly tasty with a secret ingredient.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup or simple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pickle juice (optional but recommended!)
- 3 ounces tonic water
- For the garnish: Lime wheel
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt (or for a festive look, use Margarita Salt).
- In the serving glass, stir together the lime juice, lemon juice, maple syrup, and pickle juice (adds just the right funky flavor to mimic tequila). Add the tonic water and ice. Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
- Category: Mocktail
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Virgin Margarita, Margarita Mocktail, Zero Proof Margarita, Non Alcoholic Margarita, Virgin Margarita Recipe, How to make a virgin margarita