This virgin margarita tastes just as good as the real thing! This mocktail is tangy and lightly sweet, with a secret ingredient that takes it over the top.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup or simple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pickle juice (optional but recommended!)
- 3 ounces tonic water
- For the garnish: Lime wheel
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt (or for a festive look, use Margarita Salt).
- In the serving glass, stir together the lime juice, lemon juice, maple syrup, and pickle juice (adds just the right funky flavor to mimic tequila). Add the tonic water and ice. Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
- Category: Mocktail
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Virgin Margarita, Margarita Mocktail, Zero Proof Margarita