Tequila and Coke is one of the easiest tequila cocktails there is (aka the Batanga)! Here’s the ratio and how to take this drink to the next level.
- 2 ounces tequila blanco or reposado
- 4 ounces cola
- 1 lime wedge or 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Kosher salt or flaky sea salt for rim, optional
- Optional: For a salt rim, cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt.
- Add the tequila and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the cola. Squeeze in the juice from the lime wedge (or the 1/2 ounce lime juice) and serve. Garnish with additional lime wedges or wheels if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Tequila and coke