This strawberry mango smoothie has the perfect fruity flavor! It’s creamy and luscious, with just the right frosty texture. Vegan variation included.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. If desired, garnish with a frozen strawberry and frozen mango. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
*Vegan variation! Blend 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup frozen mango, 2 bananas (room temperature), 1/2 cup water and 8 ice cubes.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Strawberry mango smoothie