This strawberry blueberry banana smoothie is the perfect creamy blend of fruity flavors! It’s a healthy snack or breakfast made in minutes.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey, or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon*
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. If desired, garnish with a strawberry and blueberries. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
*1/2 teaspoon has a pronounced cinnamon flavor; 1/4 teaspoon is more subtle. We prefer it with 1/2 teaspoon as a more forward flavor!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Smoothie
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Strawberry blueberry smoothie, Strawberry blueberry banana smoothie, strawberry and blueberry smoothie