This easy stir fry sauce recipe will become your go-to! It’s just 6 ingredients and has the best balance of flavors and silky texture.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari or coconut aminos)
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch (or arrowroot powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Whisk together all ingredients until a smooth sauce forms. Store in a covered container until using, or use immediately.
- To add to a stir fry, use with a 4-serving stir fry like Tofu Stir Fry or Cauliflower Stir Fry. It also works with 1 pound protein like chicken, shrimp, or beef. Cook all the vegetables, then turn off the heat and add the sauce, stirring until it thickens.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Asian inspired
Keywords: Stir fry sauce, best stir fry sauce, oil free stir fry sauce, vegan stir fry sauce, easy stir fry sauce