This St Germain champagne cocktail mixes elderflower liqueur with champagne, lemon, and gin. A sophisticated bubbly drink perfect for any occasion!
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) St. Germain
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) gin
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or pure maple syrup
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) champagne (about 1/2 glass)*
- Place the St. Germain, gin, lemon juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a champagne flute.
- Top off the glass with champagne (no need to measure). Garnish and serve. (Note: You can also make a large batch of the St. Germain, gin, lemon juice, and syrup ahead if desired, then measure out 6 tablespoons per glass.)
*You’ll get about 8 to 10 drinks per 1 bottle of champagne. Make it non-alcoholic by using non-alcoholic sparkling wine.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: St Germain Champagne Cocktail