This hot spinach artichoke dip is irresistibly creamy and tangy! Everyone will park in front of the dish, then ask you for the recipe.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 green onions
- 14 ounce can (8.5 ounce dry weight) quartered artichokes
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Paprika, for sprinkling
- For serving: pita chips or bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thaw the spinach. Then use a strainer to squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Mince the shallot. Thinly slice the green onions. Roughly chop the artichokes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, shallot, green onions, and artichokes with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Taste and add a few pinches kosher salt if desired.
- Spread the dip in an even layer in a small baking dish. Top with a sprinkle of shredded Parmesan (and if desired, a sprinkle of paprika). Bake for 20 minutes until warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with pita chips. Make ahead info: make up to 1 day in advance and refrigerate in a bowl. Transfer to a baking dish for baking: you may need to bake a few extra minutes until fully warmed through.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip