Sparkling lemonade is easy to make at home and so refreshing! Make this summer drink with real lemon and soda water.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) simple syrup
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice (1 large or 2 small lemons)
- 8 ounces (1 cup) soda water
- Single glass: In the serving glass glass, stir the simple syrup and lemon juice. Add ice and top with soda water and stir gently to combine. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve with ice (makes 10 ounces or 1 1/2 cups).
- Pitcher: In a large pitcher, combine 1 1/2 cups simple syrup, 1/2 cups lemon juice, and 6 cups soda water. Add ice and serve (makes 8 1 cup servings).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Sparkling lemonade