The Southside cocktail is an easy and refreshing gin drink made with mint, lemon and lime: think of it like a gin mojito!
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) gin
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice*
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- For the garnish: Lemon twist, mint leaves
- Add the mint leaves to a cocktail shaker and muddle them.
- Add the gin, lemon juice, lime juice and syrup to cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with an additional mint leaf (smack it between your hands to release the oils) and a lemon twist.
*You can also drop the lemon and do 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice total.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Southside Cocktail