This sloe gin cocktail is sophisticated and sweet tart: the best way to use this fruity red liqueur! Lemon and St Germain are the ideal pairing.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) sloe gin
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) St Germain
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 splash sparkling water, optional
- For the garnish: lemon wedge, thyme sprigs
- Combine the slow gin, St Germain, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass. If desired, add a splash of soda water. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Sloe gin cocktail, Sloe gin