The Sea Breeze cocktail is a classic highball that’s easy to make! Starring vodka, cranberry, and grapefruit on lots of ice, it’s ultra refreshing.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or simple syrup (see note)*
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) 100% unsweetened cranberry juice (not sweetened or cranberry cocktail)
- 1 lime wedge
- In a glass, pour in the vodka, grapefruit juice and syrup and stir with bar spoon. Add ice.
- Pour in the cranberry juice and squeeze the lime wedge on top. Taste and add additional syrup if you want it sweeter.
*If all you can find is sweetened cranberry juice / cranberry juice cocktail, omit the syrup.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Sea Breeze Cocktail, Sea Breeze Drink