This “magic” salmon seasoning makes it taste incredible! Bake, pan fry or grill a fillet with this spice blend and everyone will love it.
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika or sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight container or jar. Store for 6 months to 1 year in a cool, dry place.
- How to season salmon: Use 1 tablespoon salmon seasoning for every 1/2 pound (8 ounces) of salmon.
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Salmon Seasoning, How to Season Salmon