This salmon bites recipe is fast and easy, making bite-sized bits of protein that everyone will love! Toss with lemon garlic butter and serve.
- 1 pound wild caught salmon fillets, skin removed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat a broiler to high.
- Prep the almon as noted above. In a bowl, gently toss the salmon pieces with the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, dried dill, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and brush it with olive oil. Place the salmon on the foil, ensuring there is space between each bite.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes until just tender and pink at the center (the internal temperature should be between 125 to 130°F in the center).
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Once melted, remove the heat and stir in the garlic clove and lemon zest. When the salmon is cooked, toss the the bites with the lemon garlic butter. Serve immediately. Stores up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Broiled
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Salmon bites, salmon bites recipe