The Rusty Nail is a Scotch and Drambuie cocktail that’s got the 1960’s written all over it! We put a little shine on this classic slow sipper.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) Scotch whisky
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Drambuie
- Ice, to serve (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: Lemon peel
- Place the Scotch whiskey and Drambuie in a lowball glass and stir.
- Add a large ice cube.
- Use a knife to remove a 1″ wide strip of the lemon peel. Squeeze the lemon peel into the drink to release the oils. Gently run the peel around the edge of the glass, then place it in the glass and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Rusty Nail