No one can resist this Rum Punch recipe! Here are the classic ingredients that make a perfectly balanced tropical flavor.
- 1 ounce* (or 1 cup) white rum
- 1 ounce (or 1 cup) dark rum
- 2 ounces (or 2 cups) pineapple juice
- 1 ounce (or 1 cup) orange juice
- 1/2 ounce (or 1/2 cup) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (or 1/2 cup) grenadine
- For the garnish: orange slice, cocktail cherry
- For the single serving: In a highball glass, stir together all ingredients (in ounces), except for the grenadine. Fill the glass with ice and top with the grenadine. Garnish with the orange slice and cherry.
- For party size (8 servings): Place all ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher, and add a few handfuls of ice. Add orange slices or wheels as a garnish.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Rum punch, rum punch recipe