Rum and lemonade make a quick and easy cocktail! This 2 ingredient drink is deliciously refreshing in just 2 minutes.
- 6 ounces (¾ cup) homemade lemonade or purchased lemonade*
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) rum (white, aged, dark, or coconut)
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Lemon slices and cocktail cherry, for garnish
- By the glass: In a glass, pour in the lemonade and rum. Add ice and garnish with lemon slices and a cocktail cherry, if desired.
- By the pitcher: Mix 6 cups lemonade with 2 cups rum. Add ice and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Rum and lemonade