Rum and ginger ale is the perfect combination! This refreshing spin on the Dark and Stormy has a subtler ginger flavor.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) white rum (traditional), dark rum, or aged rum (for best flavor)
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger ale
- 1 lime wedge
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the rum and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the ginger ale. Squeeze in the juice from the lime wedge and serve. Garnish with additional lime wedges or wheels.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Rum and ginger ale