It’s so easy to make roasted shishito peppers! Broil them a few minutes until blackened and tender: they’re seriously irresistible.
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces shishito peppers
- Kosher salt or flaky sea salt
- Preheat the broiler to High.
- Toss the peppers in bowl with the toasted sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Place the peppers in a single layer on the baking sheet. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, then flip and broil 3 to 5 minutes more until blackened on both sides.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt, to taste.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Broiled
- Cuisine: Asian inspired
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Roasted shishito peppers