Corn on a pizza? Absolutely! This roasted poblano and corn pizza proves the combination, featuring midly spicy peppers, sweet corn, and mozzarella cheese.
- 4 small poblano peppers
- 3 cobs corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 pieces naan bread or 2 pizza dough
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- If making homemade dough, follow the instructions in our Veggie Pizza recipe for dough preparation and pizza baking instructions. The recipe for naan pizza is below.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut the poblano peppers into strips. Cut the corn off the cob. In a bowl, mix the peppers and corn with the olive oil and the cumin, oregano, garlic powder, chili powder, and kosher salt. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the vegetable mixture on top. Roast for 25 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- While the vegetables roast, dice the onion.
- When ready to bake, place naan directly on the oven grate and pre-bake 3 minutes per side (6 minutes total), until crisp.
- Remove the naan and spread each with mozzarella cheese, then top with roasted vegetables and red onion. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt. Bake for 5 minutes directly on the oven grate, on a pizza stone or on a baking sheet, until the cheese is melted. Slice and serve immediately.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Corn Pizza, Roasted Poblano Pizza, Roasted Poblano Recipes, Poblano Peppers, Corn on Pizza, Recipes with Corn