This roasted garlic cauliflower requires less than 10 minutes of prep work and pairs well with everything from pasta to stir-fries.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Chop the cauliflower bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, garlic, kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper. Add just enough olive oil to lightly coat the cauliflower and toss to combine.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for around 40 minutes or until browned, turning once. To serve, add lemon juice to taste.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted garlic cauliflower