Roasted broccoli and cauliflower is an irresistibly easy side dish! Here’s how to roast the two vegetables to perfection.
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 1 pound or 2 crowns broccoli)
- 4 cups cauliflower (from 1 small head)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the broccoli into medium-sized florets, leaving a good amount of the stem for a nice shape. Chop the cauliflower into florets. Mix both with the olive oil, garlic powder, and kosher salt.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender and slightly browned (no need to stir!). Roast a few more minutes if not yet browned. Enjoy immediately.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Roasted broccoli and cauliflower